No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
Hail & Storm Repair Services
- Free & thorough inspection of roof for storm damage and roof hail damage.
- Inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps & chimneys.
- Free inspection for all recommended roof repairs.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
At Craftsman, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
We will thoroughly inspect your entire roof and look for any signs of roof hail damage. Our expert roofers have the experience to be able to suggest the appropriate roofing services, whether it’s roof repair or roofing replacement. After a storm, we’re the experts to call!
Experience in roof inspections following hail storms has educated roofing contractors about how hail damage affects different roofing materials. Not surprisingly, hail damages different roofing materials in different ways.
Roof hail damage can also vary greatly from one part of a house roof to another. This variation is due primarily to the wind that drives the hail. A glancing blow will do less damage than hail that impacts the roof at close to 90 degrees.
- Hail damage to asphalt shingles: Shingles can have broken or cracked tabs, but the most common hail damage takes the form of crushed or dented areas where granules are forced into the shingle mat material or displaced entirely. Since granules protect the shingle from UV degradation, hail dents can result in shortened shingle life.
- Hail damage to wood shingles: Wood shingles can crack from hail impacts. Cracking will be along the grain and can cause parts of shingles to break loose.
- Hail damage to slate roofs: Hail impact can crack slates, although cracks tend to be more random than with wood shingles. Some slates may break loose from their fasteners and slide off the roof.
The high winds that often accompany hailstorms can cause blow-off damage that should be repaired right away. Hail-damaged roof shingles may not cause a problem for months or years, but it’s wise to call Craftsman as soon as possible to see if the damage merits roof repair or roofing replacement. We provide free inspections and estimates for hail damage repair. Give us a call at Main: 833-316-7663 Local: 239-204-3458 or free inspection today!
No matter what Mother Nature throws your way, Craftsman’s roofing services can provide peace of mind and help protect your home from the elements.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free inspection.